can not download update version 18.0.2
sits in connecting to the update server for ever
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Skype Click to Call for Safari
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Hello doubleg, If there is an issue with update or permissions the better and easiest way is to download and install firefox:
1. Download a copy of the latest firefox from http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html
2. Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean install.
3. Install the version that you have downloaded.
Do not select to remove your personal data, your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks or other personal data.
see also: Installing Firefox on Mac
Please mark "Solved" the answer that really solve the problem, to help others with a similar problem.
I have the same problem. Is firefox not supporting Mac anymore ?
Hi oly123456, fully supported mac from 10.6 and above, Firefox 18 System Requirements
I had to uninstall and reinstall it again. Thank you.
you are welcome