Can't enable cookies
I keep getting informed by Google+ that I need to enable cookies to log in, but I HAVE cookies enabled in all browsers. I checked my Firefox folder, but could not find a profile folder anywhere to check if cookies.sqlt was corrupted. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO RESET FIREFOX TO ITS DEFAULT SETTINGS AND AFFIRM THAT COOKIES ARE ENABLED BEFORE GOOGLE WILL ACCEPT THIS???? This problem just started today, and has never been an issue before, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to contact Google about any form of technical support, and the few methods available require you to log into your account!!
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Google Update
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Also, this same stupidity is happening no matter what browser I use!!