I cant Find the most recent thumnails when i open a new tab and it is blank what is the solotion to this and i am running firefox beta 19 most recent update
I restarted the computer and i started browsing then i opened my tab like i usually and found that it was blank and the "most visited" sites were gone
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.118
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- FileLab plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1684
- DivX Plus Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
hello, is there an icon on the top-right of the page that allows you to switch the thumbnails on or off?
otherwise you can either install the searchreset addon to get rid of the problem or manually reset the page that opens on each new tab: enter about:config into the firefox location bar (confirm the info message in case it shows up), search for the preference named browser.newtab.url and double-click & change its value to about:newtab.
thanks for the help i really appreciate it