password manager seems not working without a username since firefix 18.0.2, how can it work ?
using firefox 18.0.1 password manager was able to fill out a saved password of a local web site, without having an username. username does not exist at this site. now, since firefox 18.0.2 it does not work anymore. A test with another site, which prompts for a username and password, the password manager of firefox 18.0.2. still works fine. How can it still work if a username does not exist ?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- DivX Plus Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.5
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I'm sorry that you're having some trouble. Allow me to do some minor research into this problem and I'll get back to you as soon as possible/
Have a wonderful day! ~Jake
Unfortunately I was unable to find a solution as of this moment.
Fear not however; I will address this to my peers, and see if we can get this worked out for you and everyone else having this issue.
Thanks for using Firefox! ~Jake