my computer currently doesnt download anything. this problem just started today and i havent changed any settings what could be the problem and how do i fix it?
when i choose to download something when the save file or cancel option comes up i choose save file and it closes like i pushed cancel the download screen doesn't come up and i checked my settings and it should. even checking the downloads folder nothing is there. i don't understand what could have done this. i'm not even sure if its firefox's fault. can some one please help me?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Pando Web Plugin
- Unity Player 3.4.2f3
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1242
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, please see What to do if you can't download or save files.