plugin up-to-date check not showing plugin status
In Add-ons Manager page, I attempt to check the status of plugins, but the plugin check page (mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/) shows no plug-ins. The Add-ons Manager page shows 18 active plug-ins, some quite old ('07), some less than a day old. I have No-script installed and previously disabled Java alltogether, but for the plugin check I re-enabled and allowed all mozilla.org. I restarted firefox after those changes to attempt the plugin check.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_39 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.528
- eRoom Mozilla Plugin
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- ChemDraw Pro Plugin 12.0
- Bio3D Net 12.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- JInitiator 184.108.40.206 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, this is an error on the sever-side on the moment and not related to your local settings - there's nothing you can do on your end to solve the problem. however the problem is already known and getting worked upon, hopefully it will get fixed soon...
the site should now work properly again...
I'm still having this issue