about:config setting for making the menubar visible
Hi, I've been trying to customize firefox for deployment. I need to be able to enable the menubar by default on firefox. I know how make the menubar visible via the orange firefox button but that's not a feasible option on a group of computers. I've looked through about:config, searched and googled, but I can't seem to find a setting that will make the menubar visible by default. Any help would be appreciated.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1243
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- OGPlanet Game Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
This needs chrome code not a config change.
See How do I get rid of both the orange icon with firefox and the menu bar? /questions/946916