I want to be able to see the history when my kids use the computer. Is there a way to lock private browsing from being used?
I want to be able to see the history when my kids use the computer. Is there a way to lock private browsing so that my kids can not have this option?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- Bitdefender QuickScan Web Netscape Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2064
- Unity Player 3.4.2f3
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.9 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- Logitech Harmony Remote Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
There is no way to reliably disable private browsing or keep a user from deleting history. Use a program such as netnanny to keep track of history and sites visited.