How do I make sure my 'net surfingis not being filtered by the browser? I don't want anyone else's input.
I am familiar with certain servers and sites not being accessible because of adult content. I want to customize my browser to I have as close to 100% free access to whatever content I need.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Google Update
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- DivX Plus Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Hello UtMansMan, as you already say "certain servers and sites not being accessible because of adult content" and not only for that(adult content) but it is Private Sites, private sites need to log in as a member to have access, as a premium member to have access in specific pages (a simple member does not have the access) etc.
another example is "scientific sites", you have access in a small content of knowledge (Abstract only in form of pdf or word) but you have to be a member or to pay to download all the article.
so, you can not do that with any browser(not only firefox)