What is a Bookmark separtor, easy to add but how do I get rid of one?
What exactly is a bookmark separator. I've added two while trying to edit the toolbar but how can I remove them?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 18.104.22.168
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Hello 5cottie, bookmark separator is a visual separation between a group of icons, to remove the separator you must be in customize menu
see also : Separating or spacing the toolbar icons
Modified by ideato
You can remove separators on the Bookmarks Toolbar in the Bookmarks Manager (Library) in the Bookmarks Toolbar folder.
- Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks