Firefox updated itself. New interface unable to fully manuver. How to remove the title "bookmarks" but keep actual bookmark tabs on toolbar? Title unnecessary.
Firefox updated itself with latest update version. I am unable to locate how to remove the title "bookmarks" but keep actual bookmark tabs on toolbar? The title "bookmarks" in the right hand corner is unnecessary and takes up space. Can this title be removed? Or is there a link for a downgrade of firefox?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Please follow these steps to have the Bookmarks Toolbar removed
- Click on the empty space besides the Menubar
- Uncheck the Bookmarks Toolbar option
The toolbar will get removed immediately.
I assume that you are referring to the Bookmarks Menu button that appears at the far right of the Bookmarks Toolbar.
If you open the customize window then that Bookmarks Menu button should move to the Navigation Toolbar and you can drag that Bookmarks Menu button with the drop marker off the Navigation Toolbar toolbar into the palette window to remove it.
- View > Toolbars > Customize