How do I get Connect to client to appear as Sharepoint Action in Firefox
In order to sync Sharepoint calendars with Outlook there is an option Connect to Outlook in IE, this is Connect to Client in Firefox but option is not appearing in Sharepoint menu when viewed in Firefox. Is there a setting in Firefox that needs to be activated for this to work?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- HttpWatch Basic - HTTP Viewer for Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1990
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Please contact sharepoint where they can assist you easier! Thanks.