submit a screen shot
Additional System Details
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 18.104.22.16876
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Google Update
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Hello baergy, you can't do when you asked a question for the first time, BUT you can do it with a reply to your first question, see : How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
last night I had captured a screen shot of an attacker trying to get me to click on their invitation to download a Firefox fix. I wanted to make Firefox aware of the possible problem. After a solid hour of looking I could find no where to sound an alarm ! ! I guess now, that it's "No Biggy"
If you have not delete the history maybe you can find the link of the page (with the attacker) in there : Viewing the browsing history - Firefox
So here is the location of the notification that I pulled out of the history : <http://applianceoutfitters.com/update.html>