My mac has de- activated adobe flash and I cannot work out how to re-activate flash ?
I'm using firefox 18.01 and OSX 10.6.8.
I just got this window come up saying adobe have de-activated flash for my safety?
How can I re activate it ?
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 d161
- Picasa plugin.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Please update to Flash 11.5, you are using Flash 10.2 which is horribly insecure and out of date. http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/download/?installer=Flash_Player_11_for_Mac_OS_X_10.6_-_10.8&os=OSX&browser_type=Gecko&browser_dist=Firefox