When google searching, after cliking the link, it redirected back to google after going through www.akkreditivsearch.net
Recently, all of my Google search through Firefox are redirected back to Google search website. What happens is... 1. Google Search 2. Search Result 3. Click on one of the result 4. Navigates to www.akkreditivsearch.net/ xxxxxxx 5. Back to Google Search Screen
I do not understand how this is happening. I am getting really annoyed by this. Please help!
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 184.108.40.20676
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Aosmgr Plugin Module
- AhnLab Online Security
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Unity Player 3.5.6f4
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- I3G Security Manager. (c) Interezen.
- TouchEn Key for Multi-Browser
- npEfdsWPlugin DLL
- WIZVERA Delfino 220.127.116.11
- Zettamedia Launcher Plugin
- Veraport Mozilla Plugin (1003)
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- npINISAFEWeb60 v6
- npxwebplugin_file v.18.104.22.168
- npxwebplugin v.22.214.171.124
- Space International - EasyKeytec-plugin v2011.12.21.1
- gomtvx NIE Module
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Nexon Game Controller
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- npxecure v.126.96.36.199
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
It sounds like you have a third party program that has taken over your search engine, home page, and/or the default new tab page. Fortunately, this can be remedied easily:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), and then click Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions panel.
- Select the toolbar you wish to remove.
- Click the remove button.
- Click "Restart now" if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.
After Firefox restarts, install the Search Reset Tool. This will remove the rest of the traces of this program from your Firefox.
For further information, please read Remove a toolbar that has taken over your Firefox search or home page.
Does this help your question? Let us know!
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner:
- Windows Defender: Home Page:
- Spybot Search & Destroy:
- Kasperky Free Security Scan:
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked