flash pLayer plugin usage a lot of CPU!
hello i have the next problem the last 2 days.my CPU is in heavy use ,without doing an intense work!!!!the norton told me that the CPU is usage from flash plugin exe.so i opened the task manager and i saw that the flash player plugin x32 uses the 45-90% of CPU!!!without reason.i dont play on browser any flash video the current week.i have the latest flash player 11.5.502.146.i unistalled it and reinstall it but the problem remain.i think the problem is the flash player as part of firefox 18.im doing the next trick:on task manager clik the"end task" and the problem temporary fixed.but with the next reboot show up again.so i want a finally solution.what can i do?.unistall firefox?can i disable flash plugin from firefox settings?something else?i have windows 8 x64.help me please!!!sorry for my bad english
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, in case you'd like to troubleshoot this performance issue, it would be best to contact adobe's support & file a bug report at bugbase.adobe.com, since they will have a better understanding of the internals of flash & therefore may know what might be at the root of the problem you were seeing and they are the only party who can fix it.