Pdf content type missing
I tried to follow the directions to fix the PDF not downloading issue and when I search for PDF under preferences /applications nothing comes up
Why? How do I fix this?
I have spent hours trying to fix and am considering using Chrome instead because it works - I love Mozilla but it has to work
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.5
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- npmnqmp 071502000008
- Picasa plugin.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
A reason for this may be that the plug-in for it is out of date; Please see the below instructions for assistance! Thanks.
Please check if all your plugins are up-to-date. To do this, go to the Mozilla Plugin Check site.
Once you're there, the site will check if all your plugins have the latest versions. If you see plugins in the list that have a yellow Update button or a red Update now button, please update these immediately.
To do so, please click each red or yellow button. Then you should see a site that allows you to download the latest version. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation and follow the steps mentioned in the installation procedure.
PDF files may also be found under entries like Portable document or Adobe PDF document.
Modified by cor-el