I want to know to make call print preview on firefox using HTML or PHP ???
Give Me Sample Script to Call Print Preview, Please.... !! IF me Using PHP or Just HTML ...
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.10.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Make the "call" from where? Are you wanting to take a screenshot of a visitor's browser from a webpage?
If you want a print preview, can you not just use File > Print > Preview? Works for me.
You would need an extension to open the Print Preview window.
I make simple web application..... and I want to make a simple button and then if I click that button will display a preview page, just like we go to menu on firefox..... FILE->PrintPreview .....
Just like That... Its make me Confuse ... I have to try browsing on Google..... but i didn't find yet ... this solution...
they just suggest a button with window.print(); Ex : <button name='name' value='value' onclick='window.print();'>
but I want to make preview page before Printing...
Help Me..... !! Thanks...
There are some extensions that you can look at to see if you can modify them to suit your needs.
- Print / Print Preview (Update): https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/print-print-preview-update/
- Print Preview: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/printprint-preview/ (toolbar-button/menu,context)