What are all of the New Tabs across the top when Downloading Firefox it has been going on for almost 45 minutes, MAC OS10.8.2
I am down loading the new Firefox. As soon as I stated the down load I start seeing these New Tab boxes start flowing across the top of my screen. They just keep coming and coming and I don't know what is going on. It looks like my computer is being hacked. I tried to stop it and I can't. I tried to close the window and couldn't, I forced quit my computer and as soon as it comes back on it goes right back to all of those New Tab going across the top of my screen. I was finally able to get another window to come up so I could send this message.
I may not be able to get back to this page or open my e-mail so if need be you can call me at two 51-621-96 nine eight
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- npmnqmp 071502000008
- RealPlayer Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.