Mirror image is appearing for few alphabets like g, h, s, p etc...., plz help to correct it
When i open website on browser, few of the alphabets appears as mirror image of the same i tried few options like changing the preferred language, change encoding but nothings happened. Please help.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.528
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, try updating your graphics driver, or in case there is no new version available at the moment disable hardware acceleration in firefox > options > advanced > general.
Hi there, I tried what u said but still i m not able to resolve the problem. This problem is appearing not in every website but few of them like: www.saavn.com, www.exforsys.com...... And this problem is appearing on all browsers. Attached is the image for your reference. If any one of u hv the answer, plz reply soon.
hello, when this is happening across all browsers then it's likely an issue with a corrupted font on your pc. the site you've shown as example uses arial...
from an internet search it appears that others could resolve similar issues by pressing windows-key +r & opening: C:\Windows\Fonts\Arial.ttf afterwards click (re)install in the font window...