How to not delete emails and store on server even if read on other devices?
After installing the newest version of Firefox it now moves, deletes emails I read on AOL Mail when viewed from another device. Prior to the update, I would have all my emails on AOL Mail. I also use phone, ipod, ipad etc. to read AOL emails. The emails would remain in the inbox until I accessed them on my PC to move, delete etc. I installed the FireFox update a few days ago and suddenly the emails disappear or move to "old mail" folders etc. I don't want that. I want to be able to read AOL emails on other devices and if I delete it would only delete on that device. I have looked for the option to 'store all emails on server' checkbox to keep my PC as the 'main' location to keep emails but I cannot find that option. What is the solution? I even changed my AOL email account on my Ipad from an Imap to a POP3 to see if that would resolve. Please assist. Thanks.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Firefox never do that, check for malware and virus in your pc.
Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.
You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:
Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista/XP if you don't already have one.
Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!