How can I use ONE password that serves to open up multiple mozilla functions instead of entering & reentering password?
Firefox just reset itself. Before that, I could enter a safety site, type in 1 password, and thereafter have my username and gmail password automatically display in yellow - saving my entering those two items each time. Since the Firefox reset, I can't figure out how to reset Firefox or Google or whoever it is to do what it used to do. Thanks
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 18.104.22.16812
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.0
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Hello ericmorrel, see : Password manager - Remember, delete and change saved passwords in Firefox
If you reset Firefox then a new profile is created and some of your data (bookmarks, passwords, cookies, form data) is automatically imported and your current profile will be moved to the desktop (Old Firefox Data).
You can recover more data from the old profile (be cautious with doing that).