share bookmarks between two users
New Win8 laptop, latest Firefox. Since XP in '03 I've always run 2 users on the computer - Admin (for installing apps, etc) and a non-admin user for everyday use. Is there any way to keep bookmarks 'common' between the 2 users? (When I'm 'Admin' I want access to the same bookmarks).
Additional System Details
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
You can consider to sync the bookmarks between those users.
Click the "Sync Options" button at the bottom of the set up window to select what to sync.