How do I make sure that this specific Firefox for Desk top has Pacific Standard Time?
I am located in California / How do I make sure the Firefox I am using has the correct time zone for California?
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28
You are using an old insecure version of Firefox. Time to update.
Firefox uses the "time" that as it is set in the Windows operating system.
You need to update a wide variety of things actually.
First, your Firefox. It is critically out of date, leaving you EXTREMLY vulnerable to MANY known security issues. Update Firefox to the latest version
Then, update your plugins. https://www.mozilla.org/plugincheck/
Finally, I bet Windows is out of date too. Update that: windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
Finally, date and time are controlled by your computer, not Firefox.
You can see the current time and time zone if you paste this code in the command line of the Web Console (Web Developer > Web Console; Ctrl+Shift+K)
- new Date
- (new Date).toLocaleString()