Can I print out a list of my Firefox tabs or sessions?
During each browser/research session, I open multiple (dozens of) tabs. For whatever reason, I find the bookmarking/bookmark organizing process too cumbersome, so I simply save each session with the Session Manager add-on. Unfortunately, this makes my tabs from each session more difficult to view or retrieve than if I had bookmarked it. Is there any way that I can print the tabs from my Session Manager, or better yet, organize the tabs within Session Manager?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- DivX Plus Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.1
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
You can organize your tabs using Tab Groups. You can type Control + Shift + E to get started or read this article to learn more.
To make Firefox keep those tabs around permanently, just follow these steps.
Modified by John Karahalis
See also this MozillaZine forum thread about how to extract links from a sessionstore.js file.