How, in the new Mozilla Firefox version do I go about finding how to add a "Subject LIne" or add an Attachment in sending or replying to e-mails?
The two questions above are as detailed I can get at this stage. A most frustrating situation!
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Picasa plugin.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 220.127.116.11
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Firefox doesn't do email, it's strictly a web browser.
If you are using Firefox to access your mail, you are using "web-mail". We might have an answer for you if we knew which web mail service provider this problem is with. Or, you could seek support from your service provider or a forum for that service.
If you really use this old Firefox/3.6.3 version that shows in the user agent then you should update to the latest Firefox release.
- Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
You can find the latest Firefox release in all languages and for all Operating Systems here:
- Firefox 17.0.x: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html
Is your question about a web based mail service?