Lost my Norton Toolbar when I upgraded Firefox, how do I get the Norton Toolbar back?
I have Comcast High Speed Internet service. It comes with Norton Internet Security. I use the Norton toolbar a lot. When I downloaded Firefox 17.0.1, I lost the Norton Toolbar. How can I get it back?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Macromedia Authorware Web Player Netscape plug-in, version 2004
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
The Norton Toolbar is now compatible with Firefox 17. We have released a Firefox 17 compatibility patch for Norton Internet Security & Norton 360 188.8.131.52 which is available via LiveUpdate.
If you are not seeing the Norton Toolbar in Firefox 17, check and make sure you're running NIS or N360 184.108.40.206. Please visit our Norton Update Center to receive the latest update.
If you installed Norton via Comcast then you may have to update that software via the Comcast website and can't do this via the Norton website.
You can't download Norton Toolbar independently either you can update your Norton product! Here's a KB article which will help you to fix this issue - https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v58055475_EndUserProfile_en_us