My pop up blocker stopped working with no settings changes, how do start blocking again?
I have the current version, 17.0.1, with the pop up blocker box checked, and suddenly I am getting pop ups everywhere. How can I get back to blocking all except my exceptions?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- iLinc110 Install Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Hello bobre, sorry but it is not possible to block all pop ups ! for definitely better results try : Adblock Plus add-on
I am having this issue too, and it's becoming very annoying. I didn't change anything, however, on every system I have with Firefox, I am not ONLY getting pop-ups (and I didn't used to), but pages go into a perpetual load, even when the page is already fully loaded. I have to actually hit the stop icon (i.e., the 'x'). What the hell happened?? There is clearly something going around affecting Firefox browsers, as a couple people I know are experiencing the same thing. Again, we haven't changed anything.