Bring back the old address bar styles
On Firefox 17, I have noticed that in the address bar search results, it shows the matches in highlighted text, how do I put the old styles back like it was in the previous versions, where it was with bold and underlined text. Second, the line which separates the results is removed, how to put that back.?.
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- BitTorrent Plugin 1
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Classic Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Netscape and Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20101203 BTRS122288 FireDownload/2.0.1 Firefox/3.6.13
- [/questions/939254] Awesome Bar looks different in 16.01
Your Firefox User Agent indicates that you are running Firefox 3.6.13, not Firefox 17.0.1.
Your UserAgent string in Firefox is messed up by another program that you installed.
type about:config in the URL bar and hit Enter
If you see the warning, you can confirm that you want to access that page.
Filter = general.useragent.
Right-click the preferences that are bold, one line at a time, and select Reset.
Then restart Firefox