Enable add on in private browsing?
i know this question has been asked before, but i need to know if there's a way to enable particular extension (if firefox have made this feature)? i want to enable some cookies at startup and remove others when i close firefox but i can't do this in private browsing. is there anyway to enable the extension or at least remove the "start private browsing" tab?
Additional System Details
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- DivX Plus Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.113
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 Facicons
Why are you still using such an old version of Firefox?
Firefox 3.6.13 is over two years old, and has a lot of known security faults which were fixed in later releases.
what are you talking about? mine is 17.0.1.
This forum software read your useragent as 3.6.13. Take a look at your System Details to the right of your initial posting.
See this to learn how to fix that.
BTW, extensions aren't disabled when using the Private Browsing mode.
AFAIK there's no way to do what you are talking about; non-PB cookies aren't used while in PB mode, and cookies aren't saved while in PB mode.