Firefox won't allow me to import my bank transactions into Quicken, how can I fix this?
What is suppose to happen is that I login to my bank. Click on download transactions. It asks me for directions as to what I want to download and to what program. Then it begins the download process and is suppose to open Quicken, which opens the file that I am using and all my transactions are dumped into the file, where I can do what I need to with them. -- When I upgraded Firefox a few months again, I was unable to open the quicken file. It would open the program,but would not open the actual file.
I believe that it downloaded the transactions, have no clue as to where. I contacted Quicken.. After much conversation they told me that this is due to Firefox preventing the file to open..Since then I have been using I.E. which is a pain to use I am using a laptop, windows 7, Firefox
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 126.96.36.19912
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Bitdefender QuickScan Web Netscape Plugin
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.520
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Such files that are passed to external programs are usually downloaded to the system temp folder (%TEMP% or %TMP%).
You may need to check your Anti-virus software if this isn't working properly.
Me too Firefox will not allow me to rebalance my profolio. I have tried disabling Zone Alarm fire wall but that does work.
sorry "that does not work."