I get a error message stating this, Error: TypeError: netscape.security. PrivilegeManager is undefined. Any Suggestions?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Support for enablePrivilege has been removed in Firefox (Bug 546848), so it is no longer possible to get special elevated privileges by using this method.
- Bug 546848 - Remove support for enablePrivilege
If a web page is using this then they will have to use other ways get what they want like providing a Firefox extension.
This issue can also be caused by an extension that isn't working properly and that tries to inject code on a web page.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
I started firefox in a new window and did not get the error message . Thanks