trying to log onto Google mail and it says "Y our browser does not have cookies enabled" but they are enabled???
When I try to enter enter my name and password into google it comes up saying "please enable cookie". But cookies are enabled so why can't I check my email?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 126.96.36.19912
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Photodex Presenter Plugin 4,50,0,2929
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Hello cmcooke80, try to delete the cookies.sqlite file and any cookies.sqlite-journal files in profile folder(in case cookies are corrupted), see how to do that : Remove corrupt cookies file