Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

How do I install Quick Time Plug in manually? SOLVED

JeanLoup

I want to see a video at http://www.whereeaglesdare.com/movie/index.php?page=videosegments&id=3 but requires Quick Time plug in. I downloaded it to my PC, still no QuickTime plug in for FireFox 17.0

How can I view that video? Where do I find such plug in for FireFox? Thank you

I want to see a video at http://www.whereeaglesdare.com/movie/index.php?page=videosegments&id=3 but requires Quick Time plug in. I downloaded it to my PC, still no QuickTime plug in for FireFox 17.0 How can I view that video? Where do I find such plug in for FireFox? Thank you

Modified by JeanLoup

All Replies (4)

Chosen Solution

Did you install the plugin? Make sure you downloaded it to your computer, then double-clicked it to install (with Firefox closed)

Did you run the installer? That should have installed the plugin (and possibly a player, depending on which installer you got). Where did you get the installer? When I was using Windows, I got all my codecs from K-Lite.

I have K-lite, thank you