New version will not work with yahoo tool bar. How can I fix this problem ?
I downloaded the new version of Firefox and it will not work with my yahoo toolbar anymore.It worked fine until I updated to the new version. I have went back to the old version 16.0 and now it keeps saying my version is out of date. How can I fix this problem and get the new version to work with my yahoo tool bar?
For starters make sure you have the latest Yahoo toolbar. http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_TOOL&locale=en_CA&id=SLN5044&impressions=falseRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2067
- Launches the Educate Online Learning Environment
- Learning Environment Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
For starters make sure you have the latest Yahoo toolbar. http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_TOOL&locale=en_CA&id=SLN5044&impressions=false
Thank you it seemed to work. Solved
Modified by gemini619