Re: Firefox no longer works with Mac OS X 10.5, will upgrading to Lion, OS X 10.7, help with this issue?
I cannot upgrade my Mac to Mountain Lion, OS X 10.8 and cannot buy a new Mac so will upgrading from OS X 10.5 to OS X 10.7 help with this issue?
If you are going tob e upgrading to 10.7 you should be able to just upgrade, and then install future updates of Firefox with no problem.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- npmnqmp 071503000004
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
If you are going tob e upgrading to 10.7 you should be able to just upgrade, and then install future updates of Firefox with no problem.
Thank you. This solves my problem.