This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do I get toolbar bookmark items to display in the bookmarks toolbar instead of in the Bookmarks menu | Bookmarks toobar submenu?
When I add bookmarks to the bookmarks toolbar, they don't appear on the bookmarks toolbar (duh...) but appear instead in the Bookmarks Toolbar submenu inside of the Bookmarks menu.
How do I get them to appear on the bookmarks toolbar itself?
All Replies (1)
You can check that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is still on the Bookmarks Toolbar.
If the menu bar is hidden then press the F10 key or hold down the Alt key to make the menu bar appear.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible:
- "View > Toolbars"
Open the Customize window to set which toolbar items to display:
- View > Toolbars > Customize
- Firefox menu button > Options > Toolbar Layout
- Check that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up