receive error messaage when loading pogo fb connect library is missing (all.js) but will load fine on chrome
the website loads fine, but when loading the message [ fb connect library is missing (all.js) ] appears and i cannot select a room for play. i downloaded chrome and I no longer received the message, which led me to believe that the firefox browser must have something to do with this problem. I have already cleared all browsing history and cache, including java cache, I have uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled it I prefer firefox over chrome but will have to have chrome just to play my games.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- DivX Plus Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.