How do I eliminate the sites listed immediately below the address bar?
In the gray area immediately below the address bar are four icons, Most Visited, Loading, and two others of sites that for privacy reasons I do not want shown here. (At the far right is Bookmarks with a star next to it.) I did not put any of them there. How do I get rid of the two I do not want shown?
hello Rwarren, you can delete them like normal bookmarks - just right-click (or on a Mac cmd+click) them & select "delete".Read this answer in context 2
Additional System Details
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- DivX Plus Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.16
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- D'Fusion Web Plug-In (2.30.11286.0)
- D'Fusion Web Plug-In for Safari 64 bits (2.30.11286.0)
- Plugin for viewing Sibelius(tm) music scores http://www.sibelius.com
- RealPlayer Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
hello Rwarren, you can delete them like normal bookmarks - just right-click (or on a Mac cmd+click) them & select "delete".
Thanks so much. That did it!
This might have worked for Rwarren but try as I might I cannot rid myself of the list of URL's when entering a new address.