Firefox 16.0.2 - Where did my bookmarks on my bookmark tool bar go?
Woke up, firefox upgraded, Bookmark Toolbar disappeared. I right clicked and made it show up again except there are no book marks on this 'toolbar' and I cant seem to add anything, let alone my old book marks, into this tab. I checked the bookmarks folder and the Bookmark Toolbar is still there
Can someone help?
Additional System Details
- Nexon Game Controller
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 184.108.40.20632
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Google Update
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Pando Web Plugin
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
If the menu bar is hidden then press the F10 key or hold down the Alt key to make the menu bar appear.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible:
- "View > Toolbars"
Open the Customize window to set which toolbar items to display:
- View > Toolbars > Customize
- Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout
- Check that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up
You can check for problems with the localstore.rdf file if the above didn't help.
Thank you! Restore Default Set did the trick!