How do I remove blekko from a new tab?
I followed most of the suggestions and removed blekko (got it from AdAware, I think) from most of FF. It still shows up as the default search for a new tab. How do I get rid of this last bit of it?
Works nice. Thanks!Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Picasa plugin
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
try the SearchReset add-on, the add-on resets your search preferences and home page to their default values, and then uninstalls itself.
Works nice. Thanks!
I do have same problem. I'll try that.