Each time I log in my firefox search engine tells me i'm not on latest version, i've downloaded lasted 3 times successfully but it's still telling me i'm not !!
Each time log on to firefox search engine it tells me I'm not on latest version, I've downloaded latest 3 times today and it's still telling me i'm not on latest. It's driving me nuts! and I see others have the same problem. My computer is telling me i've downloaded latest, what is going on
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_35 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- QUAKE LIVE
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110920 Firefox/3.6.23 FBSMTWB
If you read Websites say that Firefox is outdated or incompatible even though it's the latest version and follow those directions it should help.
You have a corrupted user agent that identifies you as Firefox/3.6.23
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110920 Firefox/3.6.23 FBSMTWB