is it possible to undo the reset firefox feature in troubleshooting information?
I recently started getting an ad for firefox on android every time I start firefox and searched for a way to stop it. The reset firefox button seamed like a good idea but I would prefer to restore firefox back to how I had it. Is there a way to undo the reset feature?
Never mind I found out how;-)Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- BitCometAgent v1.30 for Firefox
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Never mind I found out how;-)
I have the same problem . how to solve ?
Should i copy the files from old data to default profile folder ?
Yes, copying files from the "Old Firefox Data" folder on the Desktop should work.