when downloading files by internet download manager sometimes shows the file name of downloaded video as videoplayback instead of the original file name
when downloading video files by the ( internet download manager) most of times the file name downloaded as ( video playback ) instead of actuly name of the files please let me know how to solve such problems?
can you please also contact IDM support about it?Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
downloading video files
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_35 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2066
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
can you please also contact IDM support about it?
Modified by Swarnava Sengupta