My thumbnails of most visited sites show up on new page but the title above them I can only the top half the bottom is cut off by the thumbnail. Is there a fix?
On a new tab my thumbnails of most visited site show up but the title above each thumbnail is cut of at the bottom and I can only see the top half of the title. They looked squeezed. Is there a way to fix this? I'm sure there is but so far i cannot find one.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 126.96.36.199
- DLM Netscape Plugin (188.8.131.52)
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206; .NET CLR 3.5; ffco7) Gecko/2009122116 Firefox/3.0.17
You have a user agent that is corrupted and that identifies you as Firefox/3.0.17
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11; .NET CLR 3.5; ffco7) Gecko/2009122116 Firefox/3.0.17
If you have increased the minimum font size then try the default setting "none" as a (too) high value can cause issues.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > Minimum Font Size (none)
Make sure that you allow websites to choose their fonts.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > [X] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
Are you using text or page zoom : (F10) View > Zoom ?
- View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)
Tried all suggestions by cor-el but nothing fixed it. Looks like the image I posted
The labels should appear below the thumbnails and not above them.
Do you have an extension or custom theme that changed the default position if they are really at to top of each thumbnail?
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.