Why are the open windows not listed in any kind of order?
It's bad enough there's no menu showing all the open tabs, but why does the dropdown menu for open Windows not be in ANY order whatsoever? It would certainly stop having to look up and down the list every time I want to go to a different window if they were in either alphabetical or chronological order.
Modified by StevenCee
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.6
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 126.96.36.199
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
The windows listed in the Window menu are in chronological order starting with the oldest window near the top and the newest window at the bottom.
The problem might be that you've opened a new tab in an old window. The windows are still listed in the same order but now they have the name of the newest tab.
In my screenshot I opened this question in a new tab in my oldest window.