When vistiting certain websites, it says not availible in this country
My question is; I would like to use swagbucks but it says it's not available in The Netherlands (I know you can't fix this), but is there some option that you can change so my country is changed. I don't have any problem with the fact that the USA uses a different kind of money. Please respond so I know I have to wait for swagbucks to become also applicable in The Netherlands. Thanks, Floriox
Unfortunately, it appears yes. There are ways you can spoof what country you are from, but legally and functionally this probably won't work.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- EA Battlefield Heroes Updater
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Netmarble Global FireFox Plugin Updater
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
(first, you should upgrade your Browser Immediately to Firefox 14.0.1, as the version you are running is very old and out of date, meaning it is open to security holes).
I'm not sure what you mean by swagbucks. however, if this is some sort of internet currency thing, in all likely hold there are legal reasons it is not available in any other country. the wisest thing to do is contact the company for more information.
(I will update)
Well I did contact them but they replied with a pre-written e-mail. So I guess that's the only other thing I could do?!
Unfortunately, it appears yes. There are ways you can spoof what country you are from, but legally and functionally this probably won't work.