Windows and tabs from last time - 13.0 problem
Even thought the option "When Firefox starts show my windows and tabs from last time" is selected, I always get Firefox default page.
I have clumsy posted two same questions. Problem is solved here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/927023Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.0"
- QUAKE LIVE
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0
Check that you do not use "Clear history when Firefox closes" to clear the "Browsing History".
- Tools > Options > Privacy: History: [X] Clear history when Firefox closes > Settings
(clearing "Site Preferences" clears all exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, software installation, and passwords)
history > Firefox will: remember history
so, it's not that
Did you check the Clear Recent History settings?
To see all the History and Cookie settings, select:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history"
- [X] Clear history when Firefox closes > Settings
Is History > Restore Previous Session enabled?
"Clear history when Firefox closes" is not selected and "Restore Previous Session" is disabled
I have clumsy posted two same questions. Problem is solved here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/927023