The right side of my browser window is cut off. There is no scroll bar on the right and the search bar (upper right) is chopped off (right side).
Actually, the whole right side of the window is cut off, including the page/window header. This isn't just the websites I visit, it's the whole browser window(s). The word "Settings" is also cut off on the right side.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1242
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.5.17 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
this is happening on my work computer as well as my home computer. I run Windows XP on both computers.
It is possible that the screen is too wide or too high and that the scroll bars fall off.
- Use Restore or Maximize in the right-click context menu of the Taskbar icon to set focus to the Firefox application if you do not see the Firefox window.
- Open the system menu of that Firefox window via Alt+Space and see if you can move and resize that window.
If that works then close Firefox (File > Exit/Quit) to save that setting.
If the above didn't help then see: