Firefox stops loading videos
I am running Firefox 11.0 on Windows 7 64 bit. I am having a problem where firefox will stop loading video halfway through. It doesn't matter what site it is. Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, whatever. I have tried restarting with add-ons disabled and in safe mode, all my plugins are up to date and I have cleared all my cookies and restarted my computer, nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0-rc
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1684
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
Windows 7 64 bit
Make sure that you allow the plugin-container process in the firewall.
Plugin Container is allowed through the firewall.
Did you check your security software (firewall, anti-virus software) ?
Yes, both windows firewall and Avast firewall have the exception.